Will you commit to pray for the NEXT INITIATIVE and everything that God started at LifePoint in 2002?
- Pray for God’s favor on the NEXT Initiative.
- Pray for the pastors to have wisdom as they lead.
- Pray for staff and lay leaders to be faithful.
- Pray for the future pastors and leaders of the church.
- Pray that each person in our church family will commit to give what God places on their heart.
- That our offerings will glorify God.
- That our leadership team will utilize the money wisely.
- Pray for each dollar pledged to NEXT.
- Pray for your part.
On the March 6th, Commitment Sunday, we are hoping you would consider giving the most courageous gift you’ve ever given to LifePoint Church.
We are challenging you to give consistently above your normal giving for (25) twenty-five months commitment toward “NEXT”.
Get creative in your giving! Think about things other than money like: real estate, cars, stocks, boats, jewelry, and other assets.
Meet The Team
3 Areas of Focus
Modernize + improve the exterior presence of the building.
Expand our foyer with new cafe + fenced-in
Build a new “Family Center” expanding our current kid’s ministry.
24 HOUR PRAYER
For 24 hours we will be praying for the NEXT Initiative, the future generation, the building process, our community, congregation, and all participating. Everyone will gather at 10am on Saturday, March 5 on campus to kick off the 24 hours. Then you’ll pray (at home, work, walking, cleaning, etc) at your designated TIME that you sign up for.
START: Sat, March 5 @10am at the LifePoint Campus
FINISH: Sun, March 6 @the 10am Service
You’ll hear more about the exciting details, grab some swag and pray for our future. The goal of NEXT is to enhance our presence in the community and establish a foundation for growth that will allow future generations to hear the life-changing message of the Gospel.