- This event has passed.
Haiti Mission Trip 2017
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 27 @ 5:00 pm| $1350
We are excited to return to the villages of Lacienne and Mayaguave located high up in the hills of Haiti. We have developed an exciting partnership with our brothers and sisters in Christ in these two locations. This year our projects will revolve around the following activities:
- Medical Missions Clinic
- Vacation Bible School
- Building Maintenance & Painting
- Goat Farming
The trip is open to anyone age 16 and older.* There are 15 seats available and are on a “first come, first served basis.” Get your deposit in as soon as possible to secure your seat.
Timeline For Registrations:
- Informational Meeting (March 1)
- Deposit Due – $350 (March 19)
- Balance Due – $1,000 (May 21)
* Children 15 and younger may go with a parent, however, the church reserves the right to ask that very young children not attend due to the harsh environment and strenuous travel requirements of the trip.